1. The language of the conference is English.
2. The paper should be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm). Left, right, top and bottom margins should be 3.00 cm each.
3. Title should be 12-point, all in capital letters, and centered.
4. Font size throughout the paper should be 10-point in Times New Roman, in single space, and justified.
5. The whole text should be written with “Times New Roman”.
6. Do not give page numbers for the paper.
7. A blank line should be left after the title. Names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided after the title.
8. Following the authors’ information, a 150-word abstract should be provided.
9. Graphics and pictures should not exceed the given page margins, and should be prepared in pure black and white format.
10. One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references.). Main headings should be bold and capitalized. The second level of headings should be title case and bold. The third level should be italicized and upper- and lower-case heading.
11. For titles of tables, graphics and pictures, sentence case should be used.
12. Texts used in Tables, graphics and pictures should be Time New Roman. The font size can be reduced to 6 pt.
13. References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format. Footnotes are not allowed.
14. Abbreviations should comply with the standard use. They should be given in full format at the first place they are used.
15. The paper should be maximum 10 pages long including pictures and tables.
16. Full papers should be send by e-mail to the coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org